Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Easy Jap Parts

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
halucin8

Location: Newton-le-Willows where men are men and sheep are scared

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't touch these with a barge pole .. when i spun my Deli and bent the axle i rang these after spending 20 mins convincing them there was a 2.5 L400 they assured me they could get it .. and sure enough an axle was delivered, problem was it was nothing like mine i don't even think it was from a Deli .. phoned them spoke to charlie he arranged the real one to arrive 3 days later. It came and guess what wrong one again ... phoned charlie back got my money refunded ( refunded next day) assured me someone would be here to collect the axle within 3 days and guess what 5 months later its still here Sad think i have given then adequate time to collect it so my brother is taking it to the breakers yard today... oh and took my axle to my dads engineering friend who confirmed it was just a half shaft that was bent and i went to Mitsubishi who got me one within 3 days car was MOT'd next day Smile

I don't need to go to the gym.
-I get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down my man, dodging my responsibilities and pushing my luck.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:05    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

splerges1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:48    Post subject: easyjapparts Reply with quote

I've had bad dealings with there guys aswell!!!!! stear well clear!!! ordered chrome bullbars and chrome side steps £270 + £18 del. waited over a week then recieved L300 white bars with no steps that were completely scractched to bits!?!?!?!, spoke to charlie he assured me they would send me correct parts asap. waited another week , still no bars!, while ringing them every other day aswell. after 1 month of waiting i demanded a refund, which i did recieve with no problems mind. but they never even bothered to collect L300 bars, so i gave em to a member of this site for free! happy ending to a sad story i suppose :? (oh and i never got chrome bars either Crying or Very sad )

2.8td L400 super exceed 4x4, crystal lite sunroof, pulling a 22' compass kensington and now a big shiney roof crate and awning! :O)
tarmacdemon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 20:50    Post subject: Re: Parts Reply with quote

ichthus wrote:
Well folks,,,now that we all know who not to go to for parts,,,I have found out finally that my problem is my HEAD GASKET, OR THE HEAD ITSELF. Hopefully only the gasket,, the diesel place that we have locally was great and it only took him a few min. to figure out what the main local Mitsubishi couldn't find. So now the question,,where do I go to get a head gasket for my Delica L400??????? Rolling Eyes

try http://www.japanese4x4spares.co.uk/mit-Delica.html I got full gasket set for under sixty quid
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: