Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Autohubs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L300 Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave C

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 21:23    Post subject: Autohubs Reply with quote

how do i post reply to autohubs in FAQ
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 21:23    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 21:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi dave,
The tech faq section is read only ,it is basically there for reference use,if any post is to be put there it is either moved from the relevent forum into there so that it isn't lost and also available easily to others without having to search and search for it,however if you have a firther to the topic I'm sure if you post it here then if necessary it can be moved at a later date,hope that helps

Atb Marc 8)

Dave C

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 21:56    Post subject: a Reply with quote

Yes thats fine,does anyone know where the sensors are for the wheel lock light mine is intermittent the 4WD light is fine found broken wire under retaining clip
Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 22:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi dave
Sorry mate i don't have an L300 (L400) but if the setup is similar to that of the 2.5 pajero then i may be able to help i *think* the sitches concerned for the 4WD etc are located on the left hand side of the transfer box about midway down,theres 3 sets of connectors going onto it now if you do get under and decide to remove the switches be careful as i beleive they contain a small ballbearing that may come flying out as you remove the switch.It may be worth giving the selector stick a bit of a wiggle in and out a few times and see if that maybe frees the switch up,sorry i Can't help any further hope this helps all hte best

Marc 8)

Dave C

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:59    Post subject: q Reply with quote

thanks ill try that thats where the 4WD wire was broken as well
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L300 Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: