Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

BARCLAY MOTOR COMPANY Ltd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
billy bob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 23:23    Post subject: BARCLAY MOTOR COMPANY Ltd Reply with quote

tried to buy a royal of these guys, good to talk to, nice looking motors, made a wish list (thats where you put what you want off the deal) paid in full £5495 all good. then seemed to be dragging on getting regested, after 3 weeks i rang, no one whants to talk, keep getting put off.
so next morning go down, joe says templton will talk to you it's his deal, then notice car has price on it, rrp £7995 our price £6495 save £1500, talk to templeton he says mixup on price should have been £6495 , i had "supposidly" miss heared price. ask for money back, given cheque, put in bank Monday morning, Friday get letter saying bounced, go back down, end up with argument templton "has very agressive attitude" told its joes to deal with, ring joe at home he say's he will organise cash to tell templton bank details and will get it paid, templton looses temper and refuses to take details, tell's me to "GET OUT HIS GARAGE" leave threatenig leagel action, speak to joe again says he will sort it, Wednesday get letter cheque represented and bounced ,Friday ring joe to find out what was happening asked for bank details, got a call saying not paid in as cheque had been represented and cleared. rang bank but no money, ring joe back to be told it should be in by Monday. good news got it saterday.

COUPLE OF DAY'S AFTER GIVEN CHEQUE THE SAME ROYAL IS RE LISTED ON AUTO TRADER AT ....................... YES YOU GOT IT £5499,
currently still there if you look

don't touch these people or at least don't give them a penny till the car is right, you have the keys, recipt saying paid in full and mot and log book slip

i would be happy to let the dealers answer this post or anyone else i have some proof of the events, also 2 people on here who new of the deal from day one and events that followed, they were told of events as they happend.
97 red/black/silver honda CBR 1000 F
96 blue fiesta ghia auto
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 23:23    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

billy bob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 23:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

forgot to say they are in stourport-on severn
96 blue fiesta ghia auto
Stouffer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 0:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is outrageous mate! Glad to hear you got your money back in the end.

If they know of MDOCUK they'll know that they've not done themselves any favours.

Andy.

Turned on, tuned in, freaked out! (by L400 - Volvo remix) Blue over Silver with shiny tusks and yellow eyes)
billy bob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 0:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

when thing's were going "well" i told them about the club, they said they would look for some info, also said they would get a write up here when deal finished. didn't think it would be this type, as verbaly they could't be better
96 blue fiesta ghia auto
Stouffer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 0:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well they've really blown it then. This forum, in my estimation, carries a hell of a lot of clout for those on the look-out for a Deli. As they say, sh** sticks.

We bought ours from a dealer that had earned respect from the very people that make this forum what it is. People who have nothing to gain from saying something nice.

I think it's fair to say that this community looks after its members. You cross one and you cross em' all Wink

Andy.

Turned on, tuned in, freaked out! (by L400 - Volvo remix) Blue over Silver with shiny tusks and yellow eyes)
gypsy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounded absolutely disgusting way of treating someone. I have phoned them up and organised to go and see one of their cars late on Friday. I have no intention of turning up. I suggest a few more people get them to stay late. It allways worked for me at school.
slap

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 23:41    Post subject: okay Reply with quote

GO ROUND THE CORNER TO WORCESTER ROAD MOTORS THEY ARE A GOOD BUNCH A BLOKES.
izzybon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi ya

i am glad i never saw them as we had ours from Stourport on Seven
but we used WORCESTER ROAD MOTORS we have had ours 2 years now when
Delicas was fetching the money and paid full whack but would still use em as they have been very helpful blokes :D

izzybon(john) Wink

DINK DANK DOO
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: