Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

30 amp fuse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrical issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jkeo44

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 16:38    Post subject: 30 amp fuse Reply with quote

does anyone know what the 30 amp fuse covers, mine has blown twice when the engine has stopped,

(Moved question to Electrical issues forum. Admin)
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 16:38    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take it you mean the Pink Slow-Blow one, in the battery fuse box, which is for the Ignition.

If not this post shows all three fuse boxes, fuses and circuits:- L400 Fuse Boxes

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
jkeo44

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 18:39    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

thanks for the info,is there a diagram detailing where the red wire from the 30 amp fuse runs to.
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 19:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

This link is for the engine electrical system workshop manual:- https://app.box.com/s/m13elyhmhh64i4fseawch0hh1myzs7ds/file/855697358715

There are circuit diagrams, which should show it.

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
jkeo44

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:40    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

Thanks for that Lewis, much appreciated.
jkeo44

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 21:49    Post subject: 30 amp fuse Reply with quote

I have fitted  a different  bolt in type 30 amp fuse, it lasted for ten days and has blown again any ideas why.
jkeo44

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 21:30    Post subject: 30 amp fuse Reply with quote

Auto electrician diagnosed it to a faulty starter, its a v6 petrol. I can get to the bottom starter bolt but the top one is not visible  and impossible to get a hand too, anyone changed one of these.
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try using a mirror to see it, then use an obstruction spanner, as per items below.

ルイス
jkeo44

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 21:30    Post subject: 30 amp fuse Reply with quote

Starter cost ninety pounds exchange unit, its quite small and only has two bolts . one goes through the starter from the front the other fits through the back and screws into the threaded hole in the starter, both bolts are available to undo with a small socket and long extension bars, best to keep the bonnet shut to keep out sunlight out and the higher the front end of the Deli is the better. I raised it to allow front wheel ramps for easier access.
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds easier than doing the one on the L400, which is bolted into the transmission Bell Housing.

But easy if you have the transmission off!  Laughing

ルイス
jkeo44

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2024 23:25    Post subject: 30 amp fuse Reply with quote

It was not easy, the top bolt is obscured by the loom and the wire clip that is attached to the top bolt and loom, the old starter was the original Mitsubishi one, not bad for 26 years
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrical issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: