4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Rear drop links

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L300 Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
millchasemitsi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:45    Post subject: Rear drop links Reply with quote

After three years off the road, finally recommissioned my L300, fully tested and back in use, however an advisory was the rear drop links.

Last time I did this on a previous L300 - about 12 years ago, they weren't readily available, however a Toyota Camry/Corolla from memory fitted.

I've done a quick google search and forum search. Is this still the case? Loads for L400 can't see any for an L300, or if they are there the price was ridiculous.

Cheers

Dave
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:45    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

andyman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 18:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I could help, but my 1991 came out of the factory without a rear arb, so no drop links. Hoping Fostlongstrider or someone else with a later model can help. Have you tasked the usual suspects - Milners, Mitzibitz, Fils Pajeros etc. Milners sent me rear shocks for a Land-Cruiser - but they fit my L300 fine! So there's a chance the Corolla/Camry deop  links do fit. As long as they are the right length and the manner of fitting are the same/similar.
Fostlongstrider
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry can’t help, I got advisories for slight movement on my drop links this last MOT, but not a risk so far.
It was a new examiner and I am sure he was out to try and find something wrong with Mitsi.
Only fix now was a cracked lens on the rear fog light, but was stated it didn’t affect the view of the light.
That rear fog light has been like that since I got Mitzi 12 years ago!!.

All the best from the East Riding of Yorkshire.
'93 L300 Super Exceed  Corse Gray over Grace Silver.Auto.

Flying Brick Supporter.
mouseflakes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 23:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies for such a late reply - try Blue Print part ADT38501 (for various Toyotas I think). Worked for me at MOT time.
andyman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 0:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to hear from you Tim, - and still in the Delica community. wave
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 0:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mitsubishi Part number is 4056A023.
It's the same part as used on the Mirage and Lancer.

https://partsouq.com/shop/product/4056A023-mitsubishi-link-r-susp-stabilizer-bar/13872510

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
hjt350

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2023 16:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you haven't sorted it yet, this could help.

You need any old link that is around 100mm in length, with the ends facing opposite directions.

Search this part number on Euro Car Parts.

These links are a confirmed fit, fitted couple of weeks ago to my L300. Slightly longer than original but not problem and easily available.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L300 Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: