4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Parts suppliers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doglet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:33    Post subject: Parts suppliers Reply with quote

Hi
Can anyone recommend part suppliers for these vehicles. I've searched the forums, but can't find any info.
I am struggling at the moment, using an old Shogun as a reference as nothing comes up on my suppliers computer when entering the Delica registration number.
Thanks in advance
Newby Kev
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:33    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Deker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 19:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Specsavers - nuff said  Rolling Eyes

What parts do you need/want  Question Milner can supply most -
(Although some folks don't recommend Milner) For parts with Rubber, I've had no problem.

Mr D
Doglet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 21:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the lead, Mr D.
More of a generic question as I am finding faults with my newly aquired L400. So far, I need a driveshaft gaiter (not looking forward to that!) And probably a gearbox temperature sensor to see if that is why my overdrive 4th gear drops to 3rd after 30+ miles, I. E. When warmed up.
No doubt I will find more issues when I crawl my ageing bones underneath!
Regards
Kev
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 22:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

See this post for Mitsu part numbers, then ask your local autofactor for it.

They will be able to cross reference the part number.

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス

Last edited by Lewis on Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:19; edited 1 time in total
Deker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 19:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kev.
Drive shaft gaiter = not a bad job, Left side is easiest  Wink

O.D. dropping out common fault = the Speed sender/sensor, located at Left rear of gearbox.
Tip 1 = watch your speedo when O.D. drops out - If the needle drops down or fluctuates, most likely the sender.

Tip 2 Using the A/T switch, select HOLD sometimes helps.

Speed sender = Part No. MR122305  Its cheap N easy to replace (available on the bay.)

If you replace the speed sender, be careful to ONLY undo/unscrew the sender (which I have done)
Reading here (at a much earlier date) The whole unit with the drive gear can be removed from the gearbox,
I would not advise doing that - Unless the drive gear has failed.

Mr D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: