2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

fitting curtains to a Delica

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General Non-technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mitzibattlebus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 13:01    Post subject: fitting curtains to a Delica Reply with quote

Hello, new member here, I have a  Delica super exceed 7 seater, green field model,had her for a year now, I am thinking of going on adventures, but need to fit either blinds or curtains.  Does anyone know which is best,blinds or curtains, where do I buy them, do they come in kit form?? Pretty useful elderly female, so be gentle please with mechanical jargon.   I have a caravan supplies shop quite near, is this the place to look? Thanks
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 13:01    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Danny-Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 16:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could just do the windows limo black? Smile

Danny
primate1970
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 17:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got mine from a member on another site....

They cost around £50 including shipping from Japan.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa70/primate1970/DSC00640.jpg

I also have a medium tint on all rear windows that I can see out of easily when driving but people can't see in with the curtains closed (the tint also keeps it nice and cool inside in the summer)

If camping I just put my large frost cover on the front that covers the windscreen and door windows (it also keeps the sun out of my eyes when I watch my tv/dvd player...
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa70/primate1970/DSC00806.jpg
I want to put a curtain behind the drivers seat so I will be visiting a caravan supplies shop as soon as I have saved my pennies (no overtime and short hrs at work at the moment... Rolling Eyes )
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 18:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny-Boy wrote:
You could just do the windows limo black? Smile

Danny

Tinted is fine for in the day,

But if your camping and have the interior lights on whilst your stripping off for bed at night, you will be showing more than you expect!  Wink  Rolling Eyes

Plus it doesn't keep the early morning summertime sun out, so you can have a lie-in!  Evil or Very Mad

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
Danny-Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 19:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Summer Sun? Shocked

Danny
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 19:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny-Boy wrote:
Summer Sun? Shocked

Danny

Yeah!  The stuff I see when I drive over to Spain every year!  Rolling Eyes  Laughing

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
Danny-Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 19:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh Rolling Eyes

Danny
mitzibattlebus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for your kind replies.  I do like the ones from japan £50, were they easy to fit? does that include the rear door window? are they still available?
Limo tint is also a possibility but not quite so homey for an old lady. I will enquire at caravan shop to see what sort of kits they have too. thanks to all who replied.
eolos

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 16:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi are the 50£ curtains from japan still available ? Any links?
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 8:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very old post.

The supplier may have ceased trading. You will need to do a bit of shopping around online, e-Bay, AliExpress, etc.

ルイス
eolos

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 14:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks will do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General Non-technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: