Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Pitcairn Island

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Was it you?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
metung

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 23:24    Post subject: Pitcairn Island Reply with quote

Haven't seen another Deli for ages.  Meantime I recall something from a while ago.  During lockdown I travelled the world on youtube and eventually came to Pitcairn Island in the South Pacific.  The island has no real harbour,  just a small stone jetty,  and people and cargo are brought ashore from ships anchored offshore by means of aluminium longboats.  The islanders generally use quadbikes to get around the steep island tracks.  So I was surprised and delighted to glimpse a Deli !   There must be a great story behind this,  and all credit to the family who saw the light and made it happen - outstanding !
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 23:24    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Was it you? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: