2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

flashing dash door open symbol and broken side step bar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L400 Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
annek

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 22:11    Post subject: flashing dash door open symbol and broken side step bar Reply with quote

Hi

As it says, even though the doors are all closed, and central locked, the symbol still flashes to say a door is open, yet when, say the drivers door is deliberately open it's constantly lit, when closed, it flashes slowly, can't work out whats going on, is there a thread anywhere that discusses this already as I've searched and can't find anything.

Also, there's a rod at the back and up slightly behind the sliding out door step, but its broken!  any threads anywhere or advice on this please?

It's very quiet on here, but I hope someone might be along at some point and be able to help or point me in the right direction

thanks all
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 22:11    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

annek

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just found this thread:  broken side step/door open light on dash

I may have gotten to the bottom of it, that my side step is not locked back into its position because one of the rotary arms is broken.

it just came back from being bloody fixed!

does anyone have any thoughts on the rotary arms, how to fix?
annek

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 19:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

rod arm anyone?

Any ideas?  

Can anyone here shed light on how the rod arm that goes across the back above the step?
annek

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 17:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

mitsubishi delice L400 part sliding step rod arm MN167688

Anyone?

Does anyone have a S2 sliding step not working? (mostly yes, as they often stop working from what I've read!)

Please let me know if anyone can spare that part that I've been searching for to get my step working again, or any workround ideas for a repair?

All gratefully received

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L400 Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: