Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Weird indicator issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrical issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jim_lewis1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:34    Post subject: Weird indicator issue Reply with quote

HI,

I put on my hazards today and after a short time they stopped working.

I then found that neither indicator would work.

I replaced a blown 10 A fuse under the bonnet (first fuse at front).

Now one side indicator works okay, but the other seems to try to blink, then just dies.

The hazards also die shortly after turning on.

I presume the switching unit is dead or dying, but with my head under the dash haven't worked out where it is.

Does this sound like the likely fault and where/how do I find and replace the unit if so?

Thanks
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:34    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Circuit board on the left of the steering wheel, above the OBD port.

The big relay in the centre is for both the Hazards and indicators.

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
jim_lewis1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I may have to have a fiddle under there then. However, today, indicators and hazards are working fine.

Maybe I unseated the relay, or it is on its way out. One to keep an eye on I suppose.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrical issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: