Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UKô
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Duracell Bunny

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UKô Forum Index -> Newbies questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karina99

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:56    Post subject: Duracell Bunny Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

Does everyone remember the Duracell Bunny that sadly passed in 2010 whom was my dad?

If you do please pop up....
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:56    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 13:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Karina

I certainly remember him well, his funeral and when we stripped his Deli down in your front garden.

He's in the middle here, chatting to Bazza, on the 2009 Houndkirk road trip, in Derbyshire and below that I think his Jasper Deli is the one on the right, at the March 2008 J38 Yorkshire group meeting.

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
Fostlongstrider
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I remember him.
I was at the van strip in his front garden, thatís where I met AndyPyg and bought his L300 off him.
That was quite a day.

All the best from the East Riding of Yorkshire.
'93 L300 Super Exceed †Corse Gray over Grace Silver.Auto.

Flying Brick Supporter.
Karina99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 18:42    Post subject: Remembering Duracell Bunny Reply with quote

Hi Lewis and Fodtlogstrider...

Thank you for responding so quickly, it makes me happy that I did the post right as this forum is not easy for me to navigate haha...

I basically want to know if I can get access to my dads account for the photos he posted on his forum account.

I know someone had access to his account because they changed his location to garage in the sky...

I do not have much of my dad to be honest so anything you can help with even the names of people of Facebook I could message who you know has photos and details of trips they went on with my dad. I also want this post to meet more of the people that was in forum with my dad like you both. So if you help me reach more of the ex forum guys that would be great please...
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 18:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any photos your Dad posted are stored on his Photobucket account, to which we have no access. The forum has no facility for uploading images, so members use an image hosting company.

This is one of the posts your Dad did, with images:- http://www.MDOCUK.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16219

His account on here holds nothing more that what is shown when you click on his profile button, on his posts, That is where an admin would have replaced his profile signature with the wording you mention.

When you look at his profile it will allow you to see all the posts he made, which will allow you to copy any photos on them.

HTH
Lewis

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
Deker
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 18:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karina.
Dunno if this helps - Lewis could make a better job of explaining, if I get it wrong.
On the home page, in this forum.
Top right there is a list of subjects, look for the Search function.
Enter into that, see Search for Author, I tried duracell bunny, got a list of posts that he had replied to, or wrote.

Hope This Helps.

I had not been on this forum for long at that time DB's moving on - He was a member that I would like to have met.

Mr D

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message but millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Karina99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 20:51    Post subject: Remembering Duracell Bunny Reply with quote

Hi Lewis and Deker,

Thank you for replying that has cleared up some stuff...

I am in touch with Curtis from the forum who suggested I joined this forum...

He mentioned Daz Wibbs as well.

Is Daz still on this forum, if so is there any way of letting him know I am on this forum so I can get in touch with him please.  

Thanks in advance
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daz has not been on the site since May 2011.

Ignore Dekerís method as that brings up each thread he has posted in. You would then need to work your way through each one to finds the actual post your Dad did, which may be several pages per thread.
The method I gave requires just two clicks to give you the list of 488 individual posts he made, that are still on the forum. I.e. this list:-
http://www.MDOCUK.co.uk/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3572

NB: I have found a video clip I Did, from our Houndkirk Road trip, from when we got to the end of the lane. I shows Your Dad using his phone to film me, as I drove down the line of Deliís, to film them leaving the off road section. Unfortunately my photo-hosting account doesnít do video. But if you are on Facebook join our group there and I can pass it on.  Smile

ルイス

Last edited by Lewis on Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:11; edited 1 time in total
Karina99

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:07    Post subject: Remembering Duracell Bunny Reply with quote

Hi Lewis,

I have just clicked on this link you sent this morning and it just comes up with the forum index haha.

Is it sopposed to come in with that?

Sorry for being a pain I bet you think I'm right annoying, I do apologise.
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

curious as when I cick on it then it works as intended.

The second link, Just done, ending 3572, brings up your Dadís profile. click on the blue line on that.

ルイス
Karina99

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:24    Post subject: Remembering Duracell Bunny Reply with quote

Hi Lewis,

I'll try doing that now and my Facebook Name is just my name Karina Rowlatt
Karina99

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:27    Post subject: Remembering Duracell Bunny Reply with quote

Hi Lewis,

Just clicked on the link and it fetch my dad's profile up, but where do I go from there?
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

As mentioned above click on the blue line. I.e. the one saying Ďfind all posts by Duracell Bunnyí  Wink

ルイス
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UKô Forum Index -> Newbies questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: