4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Dead locks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L300 Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EL300

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:39    Post subject: Dead locks Reply with quote

Anyone have any experience with buying additional deadlocks for your L300

The type you have on work vans etc , I think most are van specific but haven't been able to find anything for an L300

Has anyone installed this type of thing.

Cheers
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:39    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Deker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 21:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

There should be general purpose types out there.

Why do you need them, I see you live Greenwich, I can understand - - - But

Fit those devices to your car, thieves will think there is something of lots of value inside.
So, break window(s) to get in  Mad

It could be worse, read on. Some years back, thieves broke into my Black taxi, break a window - Nah too easy.
They levered doors open, all four doors damaged  Shocked  Crying or Very sad

What did they find to steal - Nada, nowt, nothing  Exclamation

Mr D
andyman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had two cars broken into when I lived in Blackburn - the first, a very rare Renault 19 Cabriolet which thankfully, they simply screwdrivered the lock, and stole the school laptop I had forgotten to take into the house - nor did they attempt to steal the stereo. Next, was an Audi A4 - smashed the driver's window, again, ignored the stereo, and emptied the contents onto the floor. One of my neighbours showed me what he did - fitted a secret battery isolator switch, and a sign in the windscreen, saying "Car not locked - nowt worth stealing!" (He removed his own stereo every evening - never pushed it fully into the clips.) I had a 1970's Pug 504 in the '90s. Someone smashed a rear window to break into that. Still more common than L300s are now, it was P.I.T.A to find a replacement for.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L300 Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: