Adrian Flux - 01553 845 945

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UKô
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Sliding Door bearings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UKô Forum Index -> Delica L400 Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Byway

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 14:33    Post subject: Sliding Door bearings Reply with quote

I have a new roller to fit to my sliding door middle hinge but the bearings (shown by the black arrows on Bruce's photo from an old post) are gone. Can anyone tell me what size they should be please? (I assume they're not available separately from Mitsi)

Thanks

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 14:33    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 16:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try this DIY photo post, by Gaz7114, on how to fix it, using Skateboard bearings:- http://www.MDOCUK.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=33933

HTH

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
davesm
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 23:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the 2 top rollers were just nylon bushes? I'm sure I got the last pair from mitzi for a couple of quid. The skateboard bearing mod was for the single roller on the side,  wasn't it?
skiorsail

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a couple of the oem nylon bushes about 3yrs ago from mitsubishi .any helpful parts person should be able to find the part number, I can't remember the price but think of a reasonable price and double it .
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 21:00    Post subject: Re: Sliding Door bearings Reply with quote

Byway wrote:
I have a new roller to fit to my sliding door middle hinge but the bearings (shown by the black arrows on Bruce's photo from an old post) are gone.

Whilst I think on....

The picture you post above is for the extended sliding hinge, that Mystery Machine used for his L300.

The L400 original hinge only uses one roller; and the part number for that is MB257484.

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
njalbert

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:13    Post subject: thanks! Reply with quote

great fix thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UKô Forum Index -> Delica L400 Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: