4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

D5 Head Unit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE / Sat-Nav / Alarms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clarkdiver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 18:39    Post subject: D5 Head Unit Reply with quote

I have just bought a 2009 Delica D5, and can anyone recommend a mid range head unit that will fit the same,
Many thanks
Dave
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 18:39    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

andyman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 22:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love my Sony, with remote control, so I can operate it from the best listening position - central, on the half-reclined rear bench. Sadly, since removing the OEM Sound-Stage double DIN Radio-cassette head unit, the karaoke/ TV/aux earphones x2 deck in the rear no longer connects to the front, but on the upside, I can tune into more channels than just Radio 2!
clarkdiver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 14:09    Post subject: D5 head unit Reply with quote

Hi Andyman thanks for your reply, I see you live down the road in Penrith. Was wondering if you could recommend a decent garage who can deal with Delica’s. For future reference.
Many thanks
andyman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 21:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, no. Despite my L300 having the all mechanical version of the 4D56 T engine used until lately in the farmer's favourite, the L200 pickup, I do nearly everything to my Delica myself, because it is relatively low-tech. Is there a Mitsubishi dealer still in Carlisle? I believe the D5 has some similarities with the Outlander, although many Mitsy dealers won't touch imports. You might have more luck Newcastle way.
andyman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 21:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS Electronics scare me - black box magic! Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE / Sat-Nav / Alarms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: