4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Sidelight bulb replacement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General Non-technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chamonix Jon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 23:23    Post subject: Sidelight bulb replacement Reply with quote

Hey guys, could anyone direct me on how to change the side light bulbs on a 2006 Delica L400 please?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 23:23    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the top front one, you have to undo the screw under the bonnet, next to the wing, then slide the housing forward and unclip the retaining spring, to expose the screw out lamp holders.
NB: the one on the drivers side has a plastic cover over it.

With the rear ones then you need to lift up the tailgate then undo the two bolts holding the housing in.

The one that is in the lower front panel is easier, as you just unfasten the screw on the radiator side of the lamp housing cover and lift it off.

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
Chamonix Jon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Lewis, very much appreciated.
My model is slightly different than the diagram on the top front one.  There aren't any screws to undo just the retaining spring. The light then pulls outwards from the front, forward and then up. There is a plastic bracket on the bottom of housing which is easy to snap and creates it to be difficult to get out but I slightly loosened the plastic trim under the housing and it came out. Wink  Thanks again
Deker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 19:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lewis wrote:

NB: the one on the drivers side has a plastic cover over it.

With the rear ones then you need to lift up the tailgate then undo the two bolts holding the housing in.

Lewis. I cannot see the images.  Sad

Using Win 10 on a laptop.

Do I need to be signed in to cubeupload to see these  Question

Mr D
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were there when the post was done.

There is a problem at the Cubeupload website, possibly missed paying their bills.  Very Happy

You don't need to be logged in to their website, as they will show anywhere, when the connection is active.

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General Non-technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: