Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Milner exhaust

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L400 Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CSMonkey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:51    Post subject: Milner exhaust Reply with quote

Hi All,

Quick question, my exhaust is shot through on my '99 S2 L400 so I'm looking to replace the whole thing by the end of the year.

The full system on Milner's site has conflicting info. The notes state "Fits up to May 1997 (Does not fit PF8W)" but the later info states it's suitable for vehicles 1994 - 2004.

Are the S1 and S2 exhausts the same parts? part numbers?

Thanks,

Rich
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:51    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

PF8W is the code for a LWB, which is why it will not fit. The rear section requires a longer section to account for the extra 18" in length.

PE8W is the code for a SWB

In 1996 they started doing the Series 2, which have cosmetic changes to the front end, plus a few engine tweeks and an electronic fuel pump, otherwise they are the same as the Series 1 for parts.

To be honest if you intend to keep it then consider having a stainless exhaust fitted.

I had a custom one, with a side exit, fitted in two hours whilst I went for a stroll and a McD's breakfast, for £230.

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
CSMonkey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Lewis,

I'll have a look now for any local Devon custom exhaust manufacturers to get some more options

Rich
YOZA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 16:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lewis said: I had a custom one, with a side exit, fitted in two hours whilst I went for a stroll and a McD's breakfast, for £230.

Sounds a tad expensive to me, I get x2 Mcmuffins and a hash brown for less than a fiver.  Shocked
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 16:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too, the rest was my nephews portion. 😏

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
CSMonkey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 17:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found a local Powerflow garage in Exeter, so will pop in this week after work to have a look.

Smile
CSMonkey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 20:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brand new stainless side exhaust fitted for £300 and a even got a cup of coffee, sounds so much quieter than when I drove to the garage this morning.

Good advice Lewis, thanks.

Rich
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L400 Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: