Adrian Flux - 01553 845 945

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UKô
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Aftermarket Keyless entry module

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UKô Forum Index -> Electrical issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
profpriv

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 18:46    Post subject: Aftermarket Keyless entry module Reply with quote

I have been trying to install an aftermarket keyless entry system to my L300 van. With the motors already installed at the factory I have found the two wires at the dash switch to lock and unlock them.

However, I am struggling to find the wires for the indicators/flashers. I have used a pin test lead to locate one of the wires which, when connected through a test lead to earth flashes in sync with the drivers side turn signal. Im hoping that if I connect this wire to the output from the keyless entry system using a 10 amp diode the light will work as expected. ( I tries 1 amp fused lead direct from the battery and blew the fuse. Hence the diode idea)
This is a green wire with a yellow stripe immediately behind the steering wheel

I'm having trouble locating the passenger side wire though. Does anyone have any ideas to try?

I thought I had seen wiring diagrams on here
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 18:46    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

PinkPig
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 20:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

This won't be any help, but I got the door locks working and then gave up on the lights and boot!

I do wonder if you can tap into the hazard light switch?
Project 1 - Pop-top camper conversion 2011-2015
Project 2 - Campervan the sequel - 2016 restoration, welding, respray, new interior, vertical pop...
profpriv

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 23:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, P.P.

Fortunately for me, the tailgate has a motor factory fitted,so no problem there (for me,at least)

I may well give up on the flashers if I Can't find the other wire. However, I believe there are some manuals uploaded on here somewhere which will probably contain a wiring diagram .

Were you able to keep the dash switch?
profpriv

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 21:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cracked it today with a little help from the wiring diagrams .

All I need to do now is mount the module and run the wiring to the appropriate connectors..

Having owned the van for twenty years it'll be a treat,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UKô Forum Index -> Electrical issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: