Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Mitzi-heads - posts merged for continuity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oldflyrod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:44    Post subject: Mitzi-heads - posts merged for continuity Reply with quote

Hi all, especially you southerners. Tried for a while to get someone to replace my cam chain to no avail,everbody who does it seems to be based up North. Then I found Roland at Mitzi Heads( Dorset).  He turned up on a Friday at 7.30 at night (Kent) and did the Job under floodlights in the pouring rain, what a star then he was off to Ipswitch (Norfolk) for a Deli head change the next (Saturday) morning.  Now I am a pretty good mechanic and whist I had read all about doing the chain, and would have given it a go, I thought for just £165.00 I would get someone to do it and I am pleased I did.  I helped him do it and Yes! the basic cam chain change is easy, but and a big but, there are a few quirky bits that require a bit of special attention if you don't want oil leaks and other problems.  Anyway all done, Van is quieter and starts easier.  On initial inspection of the old chain it looked fine and I thought I had wasted my money, but after cleaning it up and on closer inspection I found 2 or 3 of the links were completely loose with a millimetre of lengthwise play and the same sideways the rest of the chain was perfect. So it was nearly ready to bust.  Can't thank Roland enough, good to find there a still a few professionals around who enjoy what they do, and do what they say!  Roland. Mitzi Heads  07881662298. 07883431645.  www.mitziheads.co.uk   :D  :D  :D  

Ron

Forgot to say. Van has only done 70.000 miles if it was not clocked in Japan. No reason to suggest it has done any more miles than that. 1995. Blue over Silver. Oil changed every 3000, since I got it 3 years ago at 42.000. Always thought chains rather than belts never needed changing, always learning! Going to look/ do investigation on my Honda CRV which has a chain, thats supposed to never need changing either. Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:44    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Detritus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 0:29    Post subject: Mitziheads-heads - fuel pump seal and timing chain Reply with quote

Hi all,

Just had my fuel pump seal and timing chain done by Roland atMitzi-heads.
He did an awesome job, came to my house and it only took a couple of hours to do both jobs.  charged £260 including all parts.  He even replaced the fuel filter (which he supplied) and fan belts (with some spares I had) whilst he was in there.
All round awesome service and the beast is running better than ever - highly recommended!

Jez
Soulman
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 0:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

A big thank you to Roland for doing the head on my Delica on Sunday, supplied and fitted head, gaskets,water pump, antifreeze, oil and filter. Turned up at 09:00 and worked without  a break all day you couldn't ask for better service or a better job. The latest contact number for him is 07427493996.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: