Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

ABS Sensor, Where to find one

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L400 Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tricks

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 7:10    Post subject: ABS Sensor, Where to find one Reply with quote

Looking for an ABS Sensor for my P reg L400. Does anyone know what other vehicle uses the sensor? THANKS wILL
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 7:10    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 17:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which particular wheel do you need it for ?

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
Tricks

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:40    Post subject: ABS Sensor Reply with quote

Thanks for your response, I need an O/S/F sensor. I did look at Mitzybitz and various breakers with no luck but I think I have one now. Been told they are hard to get out from a used hub. Cheers again Will
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just put up a new post on the sensors, to replace an old one that had the photos blanked out by Photomuppet.

It's here:- http://www.MDOCUK.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?p=397624

HTH

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
Tricks

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 20:53    Post subject: ABS Sensor Reply with quote

Thanks again, I had looked through the forums for intell on ABS sensors which suggested they were ambidextrous. I think I paid over the odds for my sensor but was getting desperate due to MOT retest and views on "used" not really possible.
However the part turned up within 24hrs, slipped in and worked. Had a full retest within the hour of fitting £25 cash and out on two local byways before dark. so worth every penny.
Had a look at the new post, which is precise, thanks. The company mentioned who make ABS rings reminds me, we had a similar issue with an old Vectra that had a knackered ABS ring,
Someone one on Money Saving Expert suggested if you send enough bits of a ring to a firm in Norfolk they could engineer a copy to replace it but could not send a part from a pattern.
As they had not done a Vectra, ours was the first, it was free plus postage but after that they sold copies at £20.00. Great job and a nice bit of steel.
Next MOT my 1976 Landrover 101.
Cheers Will
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L400 Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: