Adrian Flux - 01553 845 945

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UKô
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Newbie one..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UKô Forum Index -> Newbies questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
orl

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 11:05    Post subject: Newbie one.. Reply with quote

Hello all !
just bought a L300 in Portugal and would like to do some basic maintenance, the thing is: I am very confused with all the different models. basically, i don't know what to look at when i try to order online: air, oil, fuel filters ..
..the seals, the type of oil...  and I am ordering from France, where this models seem to be VERY Rare ... Confused

what i know:
it's diesel .. Smile , not 4WD, no mention "Delica" anywere ..
so it's a 4D56 engine right? , not 4D56 T, because not Turbodiesel (am not even sure of that.. )
on the papers it says that it started running in 1988, so i guess it's a 1987 L300 model, right ?

so for parts numbers, i should look for a 4D56 after 1986.., right ?
thanks a lot, if you can provide with some help

Seems i can't post picture
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 11:05    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 17:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the Chassis number ?

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
andyman

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 18:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mitsubishi sold L300 panel vans through their UK dealers, so no problem getting spares for them here, although any specific LHD parts might be more difficult. If it is anything like the L300 Delica, its VIN will be in 2 places, just inside the driver's door (RHD models) on top of the wheelarch. On mine it is under  a clip-on plastic cover. It is also underneath a flap of carpet on the front of the vertical firewall behind the driver's legs. I had one as a delivery van at work in 1991 - great vehicles. My boss loved driving it so much, he would often volunteer to do deliveries in it! He said it was a great way to enjoy the Lake District, and he was right.
orl

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 21:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

the chassis seems to be
JMBP05VLZLD011246
but couldn't find a good identification for that number..

haven't found the VIN number yet
will do more research with the info ..
thanks for the answers..
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 22:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

JMB  P05V LZLD  011246

See:- https://www.megazip.net/zapchasti-dlya-avtomobilej/mitsubishi/L300-4398/p05v-10625/lzl6-164617

HTH

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
orl

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

it helps a lot
thank you Lewis !
Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UKô Forum Index -> Newbies questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: