4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Rear Kitchen Unit Dimensions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General Non-technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kurtcobain89

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 15:25    Post subject: Rear Kitchen Unit Dimensions Reply with quote

Can anybody help with a link to or able to tell me the dimensions of an L400 boot opening. I want to build an overland style kitchen with pull out drawers ready for when I find my first L400. I have all the kit already, just need to build the unit. I am talking about the type that has a drawer containing gas stove, which has drawer within a drawer etc.

I am hoping that I can build a unit for a LWB Delica that will allow me to keep all seats functioning as well as able to fold down for some kind of double bed inside. As I don't have one yet, this might not be possible I would appreciate thoughts on this..
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 15:25    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

kurtcobain89

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 15:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS I have had to re register as the change password function isn't working!! I was just kurtcobain
TubThumping
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 16:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a really nice one for sale on ebay last year. Unfortunately at that time I hadn't found the right Deli for me.
Now that I have my Deli I'm interested to see how your build goes.

Sorry to say I don't know the dimensions you require  Rolling Eyes
But good luck with you build  Smile
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 19:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know how I missed your post when you posted it.

You will find Dimension info on this post:- http://www.MDOCUK.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=30196

HTH

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General Non-technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: