Adrian Flux - 01553 845 945

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UKô
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Contemplating D5 purchase, moving from L400

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UKô Forum Index -> Delica D5 Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dragonz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 20:58    Post subject: Contemplating D5 purchase, moving from L400 Reply with quote

I love my old L400 (series 1, V6 petrol, LWB) but it is getting long in the tooth & rather untidy.
I got a verbal estimate of $12k to fix body rust & re-paint, probably somewhat excessive for a vehicle with 476000km on the clock, so.....

So, I'm wondering about moving to a D5.
How does the D5 compare off-road?
Does the D5 have as much space as the L400? is there a LWB option to give more space?
What engine options are there for the D5 & how do they compare for performance, particularly towing, compared to the L400 V6?

Would particularly like to hear from anyone who has made the move.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 20:58    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UKô Forum Index -> Delica D5 Technical Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: