Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

L400 Towing capacity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Towing & technical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Countrygent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 22:02    Post subject: L400 Towing capacity Reply with quote

Hi,

Had a Delica a while back and may be able to get a much newer facelift model with a lot lower miles than the previous and much loved ‘Herman’. There is a big consideration I need to cover off, and after reading a number of the threads, I still have to admit to being a) confused b) sad. I thought that the L400 was basically an MPV version of the LWB Shogun? The Shogun is quoted at 3500kg which would more than cover my twin axle Bailey caravan.

I have grandfather rights as wells as B & E, just because I could  Wink

okay so is it realistic to work on the shogun figure or should I look at another vehicle for towing? Any thoughts appreciated

Thanks in advance
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 22:02    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

jaspa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a read of this link.

HTH

Stuart
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

See this sticky post:- http://www.MDOCUK.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?p=395370

Also see this post by other members who tow:- http://www.MDOCUK.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=552

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
daveo2002

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 1:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is really helpful, thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Towing & technical All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: