Adrian Flux - 0800 916 1257

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Been offered a swap

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes and steering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sl8ter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 17:08    Post subject: Been offered a swap Reply with quote

For my white 15x8 20 offset wheels  for a set of black 15x8 25 offset with the 25 offset be okay on my L400
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 17:08    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 16:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably, though I suggest you first check the gap between the inside of the wheel and the shoulder of the brake calipers on the rear wheels.  Wink

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
sl8ter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 17:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Lewis
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 18:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

The standard offset is 33. I got some Pajero ones, with a nice five spoke pattern with a 22 Offset a few years back.

Took them to the Tyreshop and had some new tyres put on them and fitted to my Deli, with the standard ones, with KL71's on shoved inside it to take home.

Then listened to the Fitter drive it out of the bay, as the calipers ground a huge ring round the nice shiny ally innards.  Crying or Very sad

But all was not lost, as an angle grinder made the calipers fit much better.  Laughing

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes and steering All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: