Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UKô
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Any D5 owners out there?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UKô Forum Index -> Delica D5 Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Green Grouch
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 15:12    Post subject: Re: Thanks Reply with quote

Sorry, but can't really see any part numbers without removing things.

Try giving them an email....
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 15:12    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

WirezFree

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 20:49    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

O.K... Thanks
Chad1953

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:56    Post subject: Re: Any D5 owners out there? Reply with quote

jjjjcccc wrote:
The plan is to do one up as a simple camper with rock and roll bed, maybe with a small lift and bigger tyres. I know i'll sacrifice off road ability etc with the D5 but my main concern is parts and and the lack of UK based info out there.

Hi I'm planning on a similar project but was hoping to fit an elevating roof... Anybody know if there's a decent one available for the D5?
comedybob
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 21:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

without appearing to hijack the thread, I'm also interested in any other D5 owners out there.  I had a L400 for 10 years but finally got rid when the maintenance became increasingly more frequent and my time was limited.  I replaced it with an LC3 landcruiser which has turned out to be a rust bucket (concealed with waxoil/underseal by the previous owners) for the last 2 years but I desperately miss the versatility and space the Delica offered and so have been drawn back to the forum.

My main concern is fuel economy.  I'm reading the diesel D5 is getting around 35mpg (average combined) and the petrol 23mpg.  Can anyone confirm these numbers?

I've missed this forum

Cheers gents

Bob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UKô Forum Index -> Delica D5 Technical Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: