Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Where's the driver?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Computer Bytes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
annek

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 14:06    Post subject: Where's the driver? Reply with quote

First post in here, seems quite quiet [looks around]... So, yeah, um, lost my Toshiba drivers for Bluetooth stack, synaptics touchpad (partial functionality), and webcam, quite disabling.   The synaptica since loading last update,  hmm,  :?   Evil or Very Mad

Reinstalled tosh Bluetooth stack win wouldn't boot, stripped it out again, boots okay now... Referred to microshaft for support they spent 13 hrs (no I didn't make it up) trying to resolve till I was in tears with it, just to say the obvs 'its a tosh ishoo'

But I changed the msconfig to do a clean boot, and had to jump thro many 'oh its the TP anti-virus software interfering with the updates' types attempts at help and insanely slow process that makes one consider the end of their life!

So, I don't now have any TP anti-virus, only defender - is this considered sufficient?
I have got full functionality of synaptics touch-pad, but only partial Bluetooth functionality (well nothing actually as its not visible to other devices-but have, strangely, been able to transfer some files I think I remember).
..and no web-cam functionality.

There don't a0pear to be any imaging type drivers on tosh web....

Anyone any ideas or got same ishoos?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 14:06    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

annek

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 14:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did also have display adapter driver ishoo, but have a new driver now, so ms did do something!  Notification area went all strange and unreliable dropping many of my usual icons, partially as a result of missibg \dysfunctional drivers.   Have a different unfamiliar display driver but seems to work; still only recent so not really tested.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Computer Bytes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: