4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Part number check

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L400 Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RobX
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:37    Post subject: Part number check Reply with quote

Been having fun with my ignition barrel lately... will post about that later.

In the mean time, could anyone help me with an eBay dispute? Item is a steering lock and ignition barrel assembly, advertised as "L300 L400". Looked fairly similar to what I could see of mine so I ordered it. Turns out it puts the key on the left side and has no provision for gear shift interlock or the key detect switch. Seller says it's equivalent to MB0227399 - can anyone tell me if this part is compatible with an L400, and even post a picture of it?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:37    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't find that part number on the Mitsu parts database, but it certainly isn't the part number I found there.

Below is the info I have found for the Ignition barrels (item 82612) used in the Manual and Auto L400's.

HTH

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
RobX
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 13:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic - thank you, Lewis.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L400 Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: