4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

I just don't know what to do with my L300....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General Non-technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grasshole (RIP)

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:21    Post subject: I just don't know what to do with my L300.... Reply with quote

Well guys and gals, its decision time, I need the space on the drive that the H912 DAT is using, my lock up garage is not tall enough to accommodate, it has had thousands spent on it in my 10 years of ownership, most of which was done by V8 Rick (RIP) , it needs foot wells welding for MOT and it has a small oil leak from the balance shaft seals, as it stands I would need at least £1500 as is or no doubt make more breaking it for the goodies if I had the time and space, I have dreaded this day for so long.........

Rob  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:21    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

PinkPig
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 13:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've visited that day every so often.

And kept the bl**dy thing every time....

A never ending camper/restoration project
Project 1 - Pop-top camper conversion 2011-2015
Project 2 - Campervan the sequel - 2016 restoration, welding, respray, new interior, vertical pop...
mouseflakes

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 15:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just the welding that's required for an MOT?
grasshole (RIP)

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 16:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I  would say so, nothing else wrong with it apart from minor oil leak which is only an advisory, everything else has been replaced and then I want to re-spray the bottom half gun metal  to tidy it and finish the camper conversion, I will make stuff for other folks in return for help !

I've never owned a vehicle for 10 years that is how much I love it, I want to keep it but I only have an arc welder and a bit nervous when it comes to welding cars although I'm not afraid to have a go with some moral support lol  Razz
unclebazwold
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 20:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is all sad and forgotten on the drive but I love it too much to let go.
Bazza :D

Mine is black and silver it is the best colour.
Just remember when you read my replies i know nuffin..............
YOZA

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 2 penerth worth.

Have the welding done - use a mobile guy and explain you will labour for him to keep the charge down.

If you have pub nearby come to an agreement where you can leave your truck in the car park for a fee or a favour, I did this for months when I had no spaces for a vehicle I bought without thinking. His price was to keep the weeds down around his boundary and cut the grass when needed, this was a good deal as it was November, not so good when may June and the summer months arrived though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General Non-technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: