Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

tow bar and fuel tank?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Towing & technical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Owl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce,

did you get my reply about the torsion bar sag and wheel arch measurement?

Stu
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:21    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Mystery Machine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Stu,

Yes I did thanks, I just need a spare hour or two to write up what to do!

I'll see if I can have a go at it later this week - I need to find the right photos etc....

Sorry for not replying....I'm not ignoring you.....just haven't had the time to dedicate a whole hour to the solution! :? Wink :D

I'll be back! 8)

Regards,

Bruce.

The Owl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blimey, that sounds like hard work! Maybe it would be easier to visit you as I'm not far away in Ciren - perhaps bring my mechanic mate with me.

I going to order some new damper units from www.explorerprocomp.co.uk - it says the ES3000 is more suited to leaf springs yet Mark choose the ES9000, don't suppose you know why do you and which are best for a Deli?

Cheers - sorry to give you brain ache

Stu
Boozy nights

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too have the ES9000's fitted, don't know what the difference is? The ride is much better though than with the original mitsi ones Wink And very reasonably priced. Just wish I had ordered the boots to go with them :?
Mystery Machine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Owl wrote:
Blimey, that sounds like hard work! Maybe it would be easier to visit you as I'm not far away in Ciren - perhaps bring my mechanic mate with me.

You're welcome to come down for a visit - in fact MacPingu from Cheltenham is coming down this weekend, Arxtic Fox was over last night, Jonathan Graham last week and GI Gord the week before (Maz before that, Particle before that, Mr H before that .......so on......) so I'm used to having Deli owners around!

I'm not sure how much I'll be able to help out at the moment though because I've currently got 2 of my cars I need to get sorted (as WELL as the Deli!!) and the weekends are the only time I've got to do them!

I'm happy to produce the instructions for now - and if you still want to come down, I'd say it would be better early November....then I can have a proper look and spend some time messing with yours!! Wink

The Owl wrote:
.....it says the ES3000 is more suited to leaf springs yet Mark choose the ES9000, don't suppose you know why do you and which are best for a Deli?

Cheers - sorry to give you brain ache

Stu

ES9000's are the top range shocks, more sporty/firmer with their setting than the 3000's and actually more suited to the ride of the Deli. I have 9000's on mine (although a MUCH longer version!) and wouldn't change them for anything else.

I'll be putting newer 9000's on soon because the ones I've got are getting on a bit and I fancy newer ones (with nice shiny boots and new shiny paint!!) and the best bit is the longer ones are the same price as the standard lengths! :D :D

Let me know if you fancy coming down in Nov? I'll make sure I have some goodies in for you..... Twisted Evil

Regards,

Bruce.

The Owl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce, you are a star. Let me know when in November, I'll bring a flask Smile I'll get some ES9000 ordered - I hear they are easy to fit, can't wait to stop the wallow.
Stu
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Towing & technical All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: