Adrian Flux - 0800 916 1257

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Garage Sussex

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kennyboy1962
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 22:54    Post subject: Garage Sussex Reply with quote

I had the misfortune to need a mechanic last week and the RAC driver recommended one not a million miles from me and I am glad to say that they were great, they charge £50 an hour labour, but didn't take any liabilities, changed the oil filter, washed off all the oil from the engine bay and outside of the vehicle, filled with new oil, checked for leaks and did it for  £139.92 all in.
Sussex four wheel drive, the Forge  Garage, Poynings, West Sussex, BN45 7AQ. headbang  headbang
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 22:54    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

mark3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oil and oil filter change and a wipe over for £140..... have I missed something?
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 15:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the filter came loose Mr Mark3 and dumped his oil everywhere so it's a check to find any leak and make sure of no engine damage  Crying or Very sad

It's A Shame That Stupidity Isn't Painful..

One dent at a time...
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark3 wrote:
Oil and oil filter change and a wipe over for £140..... have I missed something?

See this related post:- http://www.MDOCUK.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=48133

Wink

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: