4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Mystery object under seat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE / Sat-Nav / Alarms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CSMonkey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 14:40    Post subject: Mystery object under seat Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

I was cleaning the carpets and stuff in the Deli today and noticed a small unit mounted under the driver's seat. From what I can make out it has an RGB socket, a power socket[connected to a lead] rack of paired audio sockets and 1 multi pin socket, all rear facing.

Is this likely to be some factory fitted amp??? I switch the original single DIN tape for a Sony modern unit when it was imported/purchased but I don't recall any "spare" leads from the original unit that might have connected the two units.

I will post a pick when the rain stops.

Rich
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 14:40    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

jaf1968
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it one of these?

If it is I believe it's the Japanese Sat-Nav that doesn't work over here. Mine's been in the garage for 5 years, really must chuck it out.

J
profpriv

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 22:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

It obviously didn't stop raining in Exmouth nearly two years ago as Rich hasn't yet posted a photo!!!!! :o
CSMonkey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

Forgot to post. But yes it was the above unit.

And it is raining today in Exmouth.

Rich
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE / Sat-Nav / Alarms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: