4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

would you buy a Deli from this man - Malarose2407, etc, etc

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 21:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't need his address.

Just go to your nearest police station and report him for Theft and Fraud (Obtaining money by deception).  Evil or Very Mad

The police will find and arrest him, which will save you spending money on a solicitor.

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 21:16    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

albideli

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 21:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like somones using it ..P291 JRB taxed,MOT'd and insured
BrianB72
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 21:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lewis is quite right and so is my wife, she is a police occifer, it's fraud.
Obtaining money by deception is not taken lightly, you need to call 101 and report it via there, don't try and contact Dean as this is now a matter for the police!
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 21:51    Post subject: Re: Dean Rosenthal Delica Reply with quote

Err..... Hang on a minute guys...

andybusaking - Seeing as how this is your first post and we don't know you, could you please clarify one point?

Why have you put your location as Northeast England, when your IP is listed as:- Incredible Technology Holdings (Proprietary) Limited, in Luanda, Angola  Question

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
Green Grouch
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 22:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sometimes use hotspotshield which I believe changes your ip address ?
I don't use it when I'm at home though on my own connection
Lewis - how did you find out the incredible technology holdings bit ?
- just interested as how did you find this out ?

ps -  Was it paypal/ ebay?
even if it was ebay and sold as seen - at least you could get some compensation on non delivery etc ????
BrianB72
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 22:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ultimately you can get to the bottom of anyone's IP address, I personally use the TOR as it uses bridges and nodes! However you can trace a route back through any of these "hidden" address routes!
Nothing is totally anonymous as they would lead people to believe!
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 23:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green Grouch wrote:
Lewis - how did you find out the incredible technology holdings bit ?
- just interested as how did you find this out ?

As Brian says there are many websites that allow you to check an IP number, to find out who the IP provider is and the country the  message came from, or for that matter an e-mail address.

All posts on this website show an originating IP, as they do on any website you post on. However they only show the IP number and nothing more. This website tends to get a lot of spam posts trying to sell kitchens and medicines, etc, mostly from America, the Philippines and Indonesia, which Admins and Moderators remove. Invairiably they come from the same IP Netrange address, in a given country, though from different usernames, until they are blocked.

Regardless of what we personally think about Dean's activities, this website has a duty to ensure members are not being wound up and that such a claim is genuine. This is the second time we have had a first time poster reguster and make comments on this post. The last one, also claiming to be from the North East, didn't reply to a request for info to prove their claim and accordingly the post was removed and they never returned to make a second post.

When Albideli posted the vehicle was registered as in use and taxed, with an MOT it rang bells, so I used my Mod access to check the IP. Had it indicated the IP was in the UK, I would not have taken it further. In this case the message originated in Angola, sfrom a business address with a static Netrange, which a person posting from the UK cannot access.
I want the poster to clarify the claim before, we all get embarrassed.  Rolling Eyes

ルイス
andybusaking

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:37    Post subject: Dean Rosenthal Delica Reply with quote

Hi iam currently working in Angola in the Oil&gas industry and. I have no reason to try and mislead anyone ,due to my leave cycle being long ,this is how it's taken so much to realise that I was being ripped off,
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,  Thanks for clarifying that, as it fits in with the company HQ the message was posted from.  :D

My original comment stands, in that you need to contact the UK police ASAP. If you have paid via a card then you also need to contact the card provider also.

If you have any documents to show that you are the owner of the vehicle then an advisory e-mail to the DVLA may be of use and help discover where the motor is located, should a vehicle recovery company be required.

Best of luck in getting this guy shut down and put away.  :o

ルイス
andybusaking

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:05    Post subject: Dean Rosenthal Delica Reply with quote

Thanks sorry I did not make things clear ,payed for the Delica via PayPal money transfer which I contacted them and they cannot help ,I seen the Delica on eBay but did not buy in through eBay as I payed extra to have a lot of modifications done to the Delica by Dean ,winch ,snorkel,mark 2 front end,and the list goes on ,I actually sent £5600 to him on the 27th December 2014 and when he said he could not complete the build he sent me £1600 refund at which time I thought he was genuine but the rest of the money has never arrived as he promised 8 weeks ago ,at one point he agreed to clear his debt by delivering the Delica and I am still waiting so that's the full story ,thanks for the advise I will contact the police in the morning via phone from were I work I have lots of emails and evidence even a detailed recipe cheers
jgupte

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is funny (probably not for andybusaking).

Here is Australia, whenever we advertise a car for sale, we always get an offer from someone working on the oil rigs to buy the car, sight un-seen. They even offer to pay the asking price. They can't do a bank transfer, but offer to pay by Pay-Pal, and have an agent collect the car to ship to them (on an oil rig???).

Sometimes they even ask us to pay the agent and then they will reimburse us through Pay Pal (before the agent has collected the car).

This is a well known scam. Just after the agent picks up the car, Pay Pal inform us that the payment has been rescinded, or our Pay Pal account has been hacked and the payment details are fake, etc.....

This story is from the other perspective!

Look forward to hearing how it all pans out.

Fitted: Aircon Shield, Bash Plate, Unifilter air filter
To be fitted: Reversing camera, Driving Lights
Wish List: suspension lift, awning, get the bl**dy MMCS working!!!
andybusaking

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:34    Post subject: Dean Rosenthal Reply with quote

Update to all who supplied the very good advice ,I have now handed all the information I have on Mr Dean Roenthal to the action fraud team and they now will take the actions needed to sort my problem out ,thanks to all
albideli

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 13:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a thought andy, have you paid to tax,mot and insure it?  If not it sounds like someone has done so it can be used
andyman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re - jgupte's post, on 2 different occasions when I tried to sell my R19 16V cabbie on A/trader, I had 3 different (I think) scammers tried the overseas buyer trick. I managed to get an answer on one phone number supplied, but as soon as I told the person what I was calling about, the line went dead. One, who made the mistake of giving a North London home address (neither road nor postcode existed), I led on to the point where he/she sent me a cheque. I then e-mailed back, telling him/her, truthfully, that I had handed his cheque to my bank's fraud department, and why. I never received a reply! A cheque will show up as credited to your account, you allow the vehicle to go, or as with these fraudsters, send on the balance of the cheque by non-returnable transfer, supposedly to their shipping agent, then discover that the previously credited amount has disappeared from your account, as they have cancelled the cheque. Don't get caught.
NICO
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 16:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news andybusaking - but he's been made bankrupt - see the following link:-

Just punch in to your search engine 'Dean Rosenthal, Wigan', and it will show the gazette bankrupty page in London.
I'm gutted too as he owed me £4000 as well - (see my previous posts)

I eventually had to get the bailiffs onto him when he point blank refused to answer any correspondence and ignored County Court orders and judgments. He went on a months foreign holiday in January - (no doubt using our money - the *beep*!!). He was given the opportunity to repay @£850 per month and never paid a penny, then I had to get the bailiffs onto him. When they went to see him he was on yet another holiday (2 weeks ago). Just got intel about this bankruptcy today, so sorry my friend, looks like we're both going to be out of pocket. It really leaves a bad taste in ones mouth.
I'll put the whole story up when I've got a bit more time.

I believe we may get something , but it will be a few months down the line....

Sorry if this has put a dampener on things mate, if I were you I'd go onto Money Claim online and file a case against him, or you'll get nothing as a creditor when they review his bankruptcy outgoings  Sad

Nico
StewartG
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 20:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pity he's not going to spend some time at Her Majesty's Pleasure!
Pierre
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 21:25    Post subject: Update to recent stuff Reply with quote

Look at nwm6imports on eBay. Seems familiar? Shocked

Delica Super Exceed LWB PF8W
Suzuki Grand Vitara V6
Sunbeam Tiger 289
Benelli 750 SEI
Byway

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

the photos do look to be his place   Sad

cheers
Byway
andyman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wouldn't be the first time a banned trader had carried on as the brains, with a front-man's name on the letter-heads.
Andy W

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 15:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought i would add to this link even though it is gettng on a bit; bought my LWB Delica from NWM6Imports on ebay 3 months ago not having seen this thread.  Within a few weeks the 4WD started playing up big time, in as much as i Can't drive with it; contacted Dean who said that i should arrange to bring it back for him to see - that was nearly two months ago and since then he will not respond to texts, phone calls or emails.  I live at the other side of the country so it is very difficult to get over and just knock on the door so i am stuffed with getting anything done on the "three month warranty"!.  Luckily for me, the engine is good, transmission okay and bodywork perfect inside and out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: