Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

MJM in Hull

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Breakers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrisreah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 18:35    Post subject: MJM in Hull Reply with quote

I've used MJM in hull for a while now for breaker parts.

Out off road last weekend i damaged a torsion bar adjuster - rang them on Monday and they had it with me for 7am Thursday morning. Unfortunately when it arrived they gave me the one from the wrong side.

I rang them up and the guy immediately went over to the person who took the adjuster off - he had the phone in his hand but i only heard part of the conversation:

"what side did you take it off"
"near side"
"this guy says we sent the off side"
then i missed a bit of the conversation
he came back on and said - "yeah he took it off the wrong side mate. Keep the wrong one and we will ship the correct one to you as fast as i can"

10am this morning the correct one arrived - much have cost them a pretty penny to next day it....

Now thats what i call decent service! and I've ended up with a spare for when i break the other one.

They'll be getting my business (yet) again  Laughing
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 18:35    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

chris s

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 16:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Popped into MJM today for a blower motor for my L400 and a few other bits and they were really good to do with.  Let me go and have a look round what they had there and remove the bits myself, even letting me fit them while I was there to make sure they worked.  Best bit was I got a blower motor, sliding door step light and a cup holder (albeit a bit damaged but a good donor) for £20  :D

Did get very lost while trying to find them but that was me thinking I was on a road that I wasn't  Embarassed
CunningLinguist

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 21:25    Post subject: Hometown Boy Reply with quote

Although I haven't lived there for nearly 40 years, my family are still in 'ull and so I asked my sister to collect an OSR light cluster from MJM.  Unfortunately my sister asked for the item number on an eBay email by mistake and walked away from MJM with a set of injectors !  I know other breakers who'd charge a "restocking fee" if you just looked at them the wrong way, but MJM couldn't have been more helpful once I'd explained what had happened, and happily took back the injectors and supplied the light cluster at the agreed, decent price.   Next time, I'll go myself and see what else I can pick up for the "one day it will come in handy" shed.
annek

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2023 17:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

An update as at today, MJM still active and stocking Deli parts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Breakers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: