Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Towbar for a L400

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Towing & technical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimmac

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 22:22    Post subject: Towbar for a L400 Reply with quote

Just bought this one (have lusted after a Delica for quite some time now) & it must be the only L400 in Scotland without a towbar!!! The company supplying the new towbar need to know which model I have...I foolishly thought they were all the same.
Can any one advise which model I have and/or suggest the best place to get the said item. Its an L reg 31/7/94 Exceed Vin Number PD8W0004112. Also is there any knowledgable mechanics in the Glasgow area
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 22:22    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

jimmac

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 22:32    Post subject: towbar Reply with quote

Should have said the towbar company are looking for version 1, 2 or 3....I thought it was just L400
hotchpotch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 21:38    Post subject: Re: towbar Reply with quote

jimmac wrote:
Should have said the towbar company are looking for version 1, 2 or 3....I thought it was just L400

Dunno.

Maybe try a different towbar company  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Cheers

Peter

From the Latin, meaning 'Seize the day, trusting as little as possible in the future.'

Or, in today's language 'Do all the things you love today, because you may not be here tomor$&£@>>>.....  ...
jimmac

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 23:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have now managed to find a supplier & have fitted the towbar....cheers
andyman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 23:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not an L400 expert, but I reckon at 1994, it's an L400 Series1, the series 2 (facelift) came out in late 1996, then sometime later(2000?) a completely restyled version appeared.
andyman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 23:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

How's that for timing 8-)
jimmac

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 13:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you lead an exiting life as well!!!!
These vehicles seem to take up all your spare time....and thoughts
hotchpotch

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 22:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyman wrote:
I'm not an L400 expert, but I reckon at 1994, it's an L400 Series1, the series 2 (facelift) came out in late 1996, then sometime later(2000?) a completely restyled version appeared.

D:5

From the Latin, meaning 'Seize the day, trusting as little as possible in the future.'

Or, in today's language 'Do all the things you love today, because you may not be here tomor$&£@>>>.....  ...
hotchpotch

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 22:21    Post subject: Re: Towbar for a L400 Reply with quote

jimmac wrote:
Just bought this one (have lusted after a Delica for quite some time now) & it must be the only L400 in Scotland without a towbar!!! The company supplying the new towbar need to know which model I have...I foolishly thought they were all the same.
Can any one advise which model I have and/or suggest the best place to get the said item. Its an L reg 31/7/94 Exceed Vin Number PD8W0004112. Also is there any knowledgable mechanics in the Glasgow area

The PD8W bit of the VIN tells you, or anybody else for that matter, which chassis you have, and therefore which towbar will fit

jimmac wrote:
I see you lead an exiting life as well!!!!
These vehicles seem to take up all your spare time....and thoughts

And you thought a wife was high maintenance Rolling Eyes  

Cheers

Peter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Towing & technical All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: