Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Fuel pump seal - mark3 thank you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rate the seller
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daveyaki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 15:36    Post subject: Fuel pump seal - mark3 thank you Reply with quote

Thanks to Mark3 for sorting my pump seal so efficiently Smile Right lets look how to sort the air con out now
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 15:36    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

HI_SCREWBALL

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 21:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark did mine a few days ago and what a difference!  Top bloke and cast his experienced eye over the truck and gave afew pointers.
Brew Kit
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 20:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

And another thanks and recommendation here.  

Mark did mine on Wednesday.  I went for the acid test.  Leave it sitting to Saturday morning then fire up and move off in 10 seconds.  Where previously anything less than a 10 minute warm up (in Autumn/Winter temperatures) guaranteed a stall.

No problem at all.

Noticed several things about improvement in the running that are too subtle to put into words here.
Deker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 18:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark3 did my pump seal today. Although in my case it was not desperate - but getting there.

He was pleased that my engine was clean  Smile  I forgot to ask for discount on that point  Rolling Eyes   Laughing

Mark is just like me when I was a mechanic, nice person to deal with, not shy to let the customer see what you are doing.

Any difference  Question Well now, he adjusted the Cold Start idle = much better  Smile
And a bit on the normal idle.

Will really know how much better when the weather gets cold - - - Again  Sad

And when I top up with some veggie. My L400 would cut out in cold weather (around  0-4°C)  with about 25% veggie added.

Deker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rate the seller All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: