Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Eurocarparts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andyman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 14:53    Post subject: Eurocarparts Reply with quote

Just received the React silencer from Eurocarparts that I ordered. On the website, it says it's for a L300 Delica Star Wagon P35W  with 4D56T engine (so should fit mine) It looks like it is for a very different vehicle, the forward pipe is around 400 mm long, - 250mm short to the coupling flange (so won't reach due to the transfer box), and silencer box is a lot wider, as is the general pipe diameter, although the flange is the same size. And it comes with only a short, large diameter stub on the back. The hangers are 2, sheet metal ones, one at the front, and one at the back, with bolt holes, - mine are the bent rod type. Anyone recognise this? Also ordered a rad for the R19 Cabrio. Although they identified the car from the reg. number, and said the rad they sent was suitable, it would appear to be for the 8 valve version (mine is 16valve, and has a massive plenum chamber) which required some clever plumbing to get the top hose past it to the wrong-sided connection stub. The clutch cable they sent fitted, though! Now found what appears, from the photo provided, to be exactly the right exhaust from Milners, at almost half the price! Should have tried them first, as it is a part that doesn't contain rubber! Evil or Very Mad Anyway, can drop off the Eurocarparts silencer at their depot in Carlisle and get my money back.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 14:53    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

unclebazwold
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 19:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always use Milners as a reference point and work from there. :D
Bazza

Mine is black and silver it is the best colour.
Just remember when you read my replies i know nuffin..............
Yojimbo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 22:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

The milners L300 exhaust I got has lasted well but the bore is a bit wee, and it bounced on my tow bar until I made up a stand off for the back hanger.
andyman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 21:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baz, as I was already shopping for the Renault bits, which were cheap, I thought it seemed reasonable and just ordered it as well. People on here in the past seem to have struggled to find L300 exhausts, so I didn't look at the obvious - Milner's - and thought I was doing well to find one at that price. Oh well, live and learn! Yojimbo, my tailpipe currently has an internal sleeve going into the back of the silencer keeping them loosely connected (but rattly), but it doesn't seem to be suffering from that narrowing. When I get the new one on I may try welding the tailpipe back on, off the van. If I succeed, I'll keep it for a rainy day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: