Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Huddersfield Mini-Meet

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Event Photo's & Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unclebazwold
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 21:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmmm lots to try i have had no power before just very sluggish and a fuel filter change cured that my other thought is egr valve the good new is V8rick and Lewis are in on this post who better could you have to suss it out.
Bazza

Mine is black and silver it is the best colour.
Just remember when you read my replies i know nuffin..............
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 21:22    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 23:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

robaurdu wrote:
Any ideas would be welcome. I've considered the following:-

fuel filter
fuel pump seal
sticking caliper(s)
stuffed auto box

Did notice on a run Saturday, that she was chucking out intermittent puffs of black smoke, and felt like she was missing..

Knackered fuel injector(s).  Undo one at a time and if the engine doesn't change revs etc then that one is probably the culprit.  Wink

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
robaurdu
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 20:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay, finally had the time for a good look today. lifted the intercooler, and the first sensor I saw had a very loose connection !!!!!!  I've replaced the connection, and first impressions are good. i fired her up, lots of black smoke, then she settled down to a nice tickover of 800rpm, which seems very smooth, and revs freely. I'll shove some injector cleaner in tomorrow, and take her for a run to Vale of glamorgan show....the space and comfort will be nice as i may well have to wait some time for my class with the dingo. Hopefully it will all work fine ! Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Event Photo's & Reviews All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: