4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Looking for a small portable computer, not a full laptop

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Computer Bytes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andymcdermid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 19:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yojimbo wrote:
My solution is flicking fag ash out the windows, and at least closing the ashtray for photo shoots! Laughing

I collect the stuff :D
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 19:06    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Yojimbo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 19:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the storm chaser look though, I hope you have a light bar and a bunch of antennas.
andymcdermid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 19:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yojimbo wrote:
I like the storm chaser look though, I hope you have a light bar and a bunch of antennas.

got one antennae, no lights yet,but computer needed for navigation as afew of us are going to climb the pyranees in our 4x4s in june Smile
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 21:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

andymcdermid wrote:
afew of us are going to climb the pyranees in our 4x4s in june Smile

Wouldn't it be easier to park them up and use ropes and other climbing tackle ?  :D

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
andymcdermid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 19:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lewis wrote:
andymcdermid wrote:
afew of us are going to climb the pyranees in our 4x4s in june Smile

Wouldn't it be easier to park them up and use ropes and other climbing tackle ?  :D

more fun in a motor plus me and physical exercise like that don't mix(see ashtray) Smile
aerris

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 13:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deker wrote:
Buggerr, hit the wrong button, Quote instead of Edit, hence almost double post  Embarassed

Anyone got a used one to sell  Question

Hi Deker,

You have reminded me that I have a netbook (Acer Aspire One) that I have had for a couple of years.  It is really portable and runs Windows XP and office etc no problem.  No touch screens on these kinds of things though... unless you get a more recent netbook/tablet thing with a detachable tablet style screen.

No optical drive in a netbook either, but as someone else has mentioned, USB drives are not very expensive anymore.

I don't use it at all anymore so I gave it to my other half.  I'll check if she uses it still.  Probably not as I am about to give her a nexus 7 for her birthday.  Lucky girl I am well jealous.  Kind of want to keep it for myself!!

Anyway, they seem to be pretty cheap on ebay and as I say, i've had no problems with mine since I bought it:

there is a review here which will also give you an idea of size etc:
by the way this review is for a different model than mine (mine has windows xp and a normal hard disk not a solid state).  it looks identical though.
http://www.trustedreviews.com/Acer-Aspire-One-Netbook_Laptop_review

I might be selling one (minus the packaging) in a few days depending on if my missus wants to keep it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Computer Bytes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: