Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

v8 rick - Highly recommended!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rik Barker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 22:41    Post subject: v8 rick - Highly recommended! Reply with quote

Many thanks to v8 rick who made easy work of fitting lower ball joint, CV boot, steering rack boot and new front discs and pads for me today.

He turned up at the arranged time, got straight to work and didn't stop 'til it was all done, even for any of the rain showers he had to deal with (although he did hide for a couple of minutes when it started hailstoning!)

Very happy with the work he did and the price he charged - top fella, recommend him to anybody and will definitely use him again!

Rik.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 22:41    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

skunkworks
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:48    Post subject: V8 Rik Reply with quote

Got a new fuel pump fitted the other week by Rik at my house, good price quick worker, turned up when stated. The guy runs off ciggies and caffiene and doesn't stop till the jobs a goodun.

Only delayed in putting the recomendation coz i've had so many problems recently i've become superstitious about saying its fixed. Now I've said it, i bet the damn thing breaks down again.

Thanks Rik

Matt
The designation "skunk works", or "skunkworks", is widely used in business, engineering, and technical fields to describe a group within an organization given a high degree of autonomy and unhampered by bureaucracy, tasked with working on advanced or secret projects.
Rik Barker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 23:47    Post subject: v8 rick (again!) Reply with quote

Many thanks again to v8 rick who came to the rescue last week when my radiator decided it no longer wanted to hold any water!

As always, Rick arrived when he said he would and fitted the lovely shiny new rad I'd bought in no time at all. :-)

Excellent fella, cannot recomend him enough and will continue to use him whenever I need work doing. (Hopefully, there won't be QUITE so much to do for the MOT this year Rick!)

Rik.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: