Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

WESTSIDE IMPORTS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rate the seller
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HI_SCREWBALL

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:17    Post subject: WESTSIDE IMPORTS Reply with quote

After many phone calls and emails to various breakers in the UK for the plastic rear sliding door handle I was quoted from £70 - £90 for a used part, which I thought was a bit steep especially as one breaker offered me the whole door complete with fittings for £110.  I was recommended West Side Imports in Western Australia for a new part.  One email later I ordered a BRAND NEW handle for just under £39 including postage and took nine days to arrive.  Nice and easy to deal with and sent out immediately. I am very happy and only took 20 mins to fit.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:17    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Taran

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 14:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got mine for a tenner
Marcs

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 0:06    Post subject: Re: WESTSIDE IMPORTS Reply with quote

HI_SCREWBALL wrote:
After many phone calls and emails to various breakers in the UK for the plastic rear sliding door handle I was quoted from £70 - £90 for a used part, which I thought was a bit steep especially as one breaker offered me the whole door complete with fittings for £110.  I was recommended West Side Imports in Western Australia for a new part.  One email later I ordered a BRAND NEW handle for just under £39 including postage and took nine days to arrive.  Nice and easy to deal with and sent out immediately. I am very happy and only took 20 mins to fit.

Great service, can't grumble at that.

and this ones mine!    

If MPG is your thing then a Delica really isn't.
GAV DELICA,200SX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a great company.

Do they have a website?
HI_SCREWBALL

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 19:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

They can be found on fleabay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rate the seller All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: