2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Fuel Pump Seal Being Replaced - MARK of mobilemechanic.org

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peg leg

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 14:08    Post subject: Fuel Pump Seal Being Replaced - MARK of mobilemechanic.org Reply with quote

As the title....

I had the starting and dying issue a couple of times last week and arranged for a mobile gent to come to mine and repair.

Although I am happy working on cars it seemed silly for the price for me to spend hours doing it when this fellow can knock it out in under three hours and that assures me a of a proper job too Smile

Strangely the car hasn't given me any problems since but it makes sense to have it done for piece of mind and knowing that it WILL need doing at some point in the future so why not now.

Now just to find some nice spacers for her to fill the arches a little Smile

I will try and get some images and see if he minds me sharing his info around here for others in the South East....

Richard

Last edited by Peg leg on Thu Jun 07, 2012 14:39; edited 1 time in total
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 14:08    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

mark3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you in Epsom?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 18:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure am
mark3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 20:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it you I'm coming to on Thursday Question

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 20:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it may well be!

I clearly don't need to pass your info around here then Smile
Peg leg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:28    Post subject: Mark of mobilemechanic.org Reply with quote

Right,

Mark has just finished replacing my pump seal and even with me badgering him, managed to have it done in well under two hours!

Nice to know it has been done and at a snip of the cost I thought it would be it is a real bonus.

Mark who runs www.mobilemechanic.org was a gent, professional and clearly knows his way around Delica engine bays...also specializes in Supra's, Celica's, Pajero's and Shoguns.

I am happy to recommend Mark to anyone who asks and if you haven't has your pump seal changed yet it is worth the peace of mind before winter in just having it done.

Mine is a 1994 L400 2.8TD SWB eight seater twin sunroof auto and has 101,000 miles on the clock FYI.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: