4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

I can't see any pictures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Computer Bytes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sigma

Location: Uuummm....not sure....know I should have bought that sat nav!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:30    Post subject: I can't see any pictures Reply with quote

Hi All

Newbie here

When I look at posts with pictures in them all I can see is a small box with a red X in it. I right click and click on "Show picture" but it makes no difference. I am using my work PC and I thought maybe work blocks Photobucket stuff so I went to the Photobucket website and lo and behold.....the same thing happens there too......does anyone know a way around this or do I have to download something from Photobucket in order to see the pics? I really want to have a look in the Readers Drives (gotta be careful how you say and type that one......sounds a little too close to something else) section as I have recently bought an L300 4x4 Express Van and want to see how high others have gone with them!!!

Thanks in advance
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:30    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Marcs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the club. It sounds to me like your work has done something so that this happens intentionally.

and this ones mine!    

If MPG is your thing then a Delica really isn't.
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like the cookie allowing pics to show has either not downloaded when you accessed the page or the computer admin has blocked them at the firewall.  Smile

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
Sigma

Location: Uuummm....not sure....know I should have bought that sat nav!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 0:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Marcs and Lewis.....had a chat with my IT son and he agreed.....seems work has blocked image hosting...ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Computer Bytes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: