Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Hollingworth Lake

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Event Photo's & Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swizZer
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Stacksteads (near Bacup), Lancashire (where the sun never shines and the rain always rains)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 14:50    Post subject: Hollingworth Lake Reply with quote

Well that was a very poor and disappointing turn out for what is usually a fantastic meet Shocked

No photos as there was not much to take photos of really.

From the 9 listed (including myself) only 3 turned up, so many thanks to Kwales, Supersaints and Fellrunner for joining me :D just a shame it was a non-event this year Crying or Very sad
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 14:50    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

unclebazwold
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 18:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shame mate we have the same problem with our offroad meets but people have stuff going on so we don't worry too much and heyho two's a meet innit if it werent so piggin far i would of come to swell the numbers.
Bazza

Mine is black and silver it is the best colour.
Just remember when you read my replies i know nuffin..............
swizZer
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Stacksteads (near Bacup), Lancashire (where the sun never shines and the rain always rains)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 19:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Bazza, there's always more meets in the pipeline...
primate1970
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 22:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really gutted We couldn't make it this time..   Crying or Very sad  Sad  Crying or Very sad

We had a great time at the last one and even stayed till late in the arcade and had fish & chips.....

Hope things pick up next year and meets become busier.... Still We might be up Blackpool next weekend and see some of you there..??? (might not run through the lights though...?)
richw32

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 22:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill be there next time prommise , only not there as taxing car at end of month,
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 14:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I couldn't make it this year, unfortunately I was experiencing bad weather a bit further south on Sunday.  Rolling Eyes

But here's a couple of photo's of where I was to help brighten up the post!   :D

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Event Photo's & Reviews All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: