Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Grrenlanes in Suffolk/Essex/Cambridgeshire?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green laning - routes / RoW
View previous topic :: View next topic  
therawtradingco

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 19:53    Post subject: Grrenlanes in Suffolk/Essex/Cambridgeshire? Reply with quote

Hi, i'm after some info on greenlanes near me (Haverhill). I've tried using wayfinder but i couldn't work out what info i had to enter to find greenlanes near me.

Any help would be great as we're fed up of driving through the Ford near us (It says not for motor vehicles but we can get through)

Thanks

Richard
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 19:53    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

kev.h

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 20:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

if suffolk is anything like somerset then there is very little green lanes to use now. due to the latest goverment  nerc bill all lanes marked as rupps (roads used as public paths) on the map are now restricted byways (this is the majority in somerset)  so the only lanes we got are boats (byways open to all trafic) so i think you would have to put a search in for.   boats,  un meteld roads,  or ucr`s (unclasified roads) hope this is some help.
i don't use my Deli off road but did do a bit of trail riding on me bike until this goverment spoilt all my fun.
Razzloulou

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:57    Post subject: Re: Grrenlanes in Suffolk/Essex/Cambridgeshire? Reply with quote

[quote="therawtradingco"]Hi, i'm after some info on greenlanes near me (Haverhill). I've tried using wayfinder but i couldn't work out what info i had to enter to find greenlanes near me.

Any help would be great as we're fed up of driving through the Ford near us (It says not for motor vehicles but we can get through)

Thanks

Richard[/quote]

Hi I'm newmarket way.. have you found any lane's around... looking to get about  have you been to wild tracks £30 a day If you feel like going i would be up to a day out?

Richard
buzr6mille
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check the date the post's where made  Shocked
Thetford isn't to far from you and theres lanes around there.
Icknield way for one and one near King's Wood i believe

It's A Shame That Stupidity Isn't Painful..

One dent at a time...
Razzloulou

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi buzr6mille,

I saw the post date, thought they might still be watching post...

Thetford is close will check it out you been?
buzr6mille
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once or twice  Rolling Eyes
Non damage lanes that change with the season's, wildlife about, a few deers can be seen and theres a heard or two over near Euston/Rushford area.
Think i put a link on here with a map that shom's the Byways.
Couple of the lanes get closed 30th Oct for the winter to minimise the damage to them.
You could make nearly a day of it without driving them twice

It's A Shame That Stupidity Isn't Painful..

One dent at a time...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green laning - routes / RoW All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: