Adrian Flux - 0800 916 1257

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Keighly 4 x 4 Trade centre

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BRIJJY

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 12:52    Post subject: Keighly 4 x 4 Trade centre Reply with quote

Have been looking at a Deli on t'internet being sold by these people. Has anyone come across them before and if so how do you rate them?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 12:52    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

petemillis

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 16:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read this thread on Skyline Owners - several people have looked and left
http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23692&highlight=keighley
BRIJJY

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 21:52    Post subject: RE KEIGHLY 4X4 TRADE CENTRE Reply with quote

OOER THEY SOUND A BIT DODGY, I DON'T THINK I'LL CHANCE A LONG TRIP UP NORTH. THANKS FOR THE LINK. I'LL KEEP LOOKING.
dangerscouse

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 23:57    Post subject: been there!!! Reply with quote

Funny this place has just come up on the net, i looked at a 95 Deli wanted 4495 it looked a proper shed!!!! they didn't seem 2 know what they was on about, most of the cars are high milers and dents all over them and they look like they"ve been on a boat 4 about a year!!! just bought one from a private seller £3850,so glad didn't but from them Exclamation
polojosh

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went there to look at a lucida and saw the Deli for the first time and decided I had to have one but NOT from there. They were probably grade 3 at best. The picture on the website showed a stunner with all the side panels and lowered suspension, but real life had the skirts chipped and broken and very faded paint.
Thevanwizard

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 21:41    Post subject: i must be a lucky one then Reply with quote

just been reading the threads about these people on here and other jap import sites i must have been a lucky one then as i had my Deli from there 2 years ago and it has been fine usual wear and tear bits

we grow old because we stop playing.

The van in front is a Big TOYMOTA
www.bigtoymota.co.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: