4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Hurn Airport Autos, Bournemouth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdocuk
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 21:06    Post subject: Hurn Airport Autos, Bournemouth Reply with quote

Hurn Airport Autos <-- Click to link

01202 577655

Down at Hurn Airport, Bournemouth, Tony and Garry run a friendly, knowledgable and experienced unit - they're worth the trip!

MAP <-- Click to link ;)

Tony has many years of experience working on Jap (4x4) imports ... he's been looking after ours for six years now and I can't recommend them highly enough!

Recently tracked down a niggly problem with our SWB Pajero and now it's running 'sweet as a nut'!

ALWAYS FRIENDLY.
ALWAYS COMPETENT.
ALWAYS GOOD VALUE.

Hurn Airport Autos will look at opportunities to provide a club discount on MOT's and servicing - just mention the club ;)

Simon ;)

'Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club'™ and MDOCUK™ are trademarks of this club ;)

All contents of this website and the Club forums are © 2001 MDOCUK™

Last edited by mdocuk on Wed Feb 06, 2008 15:55; edited 1 time in total
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 21:06    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

unionjak

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 18:49    Post subject: Hurn auto`s Reply with quote

Just got my mot from these guys...

Very, very quick and lent me a car to tide me over for a day.

Even though it went in for an mot the guys still had the time to calm me down about a certain chuffing noise and work through the problem in a logical manner.

Very good price overall and again nothing was changed without a phone call.

Cheers guys,

will be back for further business without doubt.

Steve.
tttonyyy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 19:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heard good things about them and had a chat earlier in the year.  Seems to be good honest garage with a guy that knows his way around the Deli. Smile
mdocuk
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 14:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've used them for years - very friendly, excellent service, great price, tremendous knowledge and experience on all imports - and even do whatever deal they can for Club Members! - can't go wrong with them in my book!

Simon

'Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club'™ and MDOCUK™ are trademarks of this club ;)

All contents of this website and the Club forums are © 2001 MDOCUK™
unionjak

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:44    Post subject: Hurn Autos Reply with quote

Hello all,
I must give a big thanks to Hurn Autos after i put petrol in my L400(i have had the piss taken out of me all day/night/week). They fixed it same day, even though they were busy and saved me a small fortune.

Cheers guys,

steve.
savana

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 15:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

tttonyyy wrote:
Heard good things about them and had a chat earlier in the year.  Seems to be good honest garage with a guy that knows his way around the Deli. Smile

I do think the same and this garage is quite authentic and provides everything that is required. We don't need to tell them everything they simply do it by their own.

I am a newbie here and it is worth getting better resources here.

Thanks
unionjak

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 20:51    Post subject: Hurn Autos...again Reply with quote

Hello,

Just a big thanks to Hurn Autos for putting my Deli head back together again, and all the other bits that went wrong as well. Brilliant service and as importantly sound advice and all at a good price, and smile Smile

if you live anywhere near hurn then pop in and find out for yourself how good these guys are, and if you are stuck for mechanics near you then try these, as you may be able to use the courtesy car for a little while.

Cheers again guys,
steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: