Adrian Flux - 0800 916 1257

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Vac hose on EGR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> EGR Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nigel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 13:29    Post subject: Vac hose on EGR Reply with quote

Can someone please tell me if the vac pipe on the EG valve terminates on one of the little blocks alongside the left of the intercooler. Reason I ask is that I have disconnected this pipe from the EGR (years ago) and have put a screw in the end of it, now, I get my bus back from having the pump reconned and there is a pipe (small rubber) connected to the EGR which travels to the rear of the rocker cover and feels like it terminates on the injector pump. I have a feeling that this pipe does not belong on the EGR but should attach to one of those small connector blocks on the side of the intercooler, probably the front one.
Confused
Cheers
Nigel
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 13:29    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

unclebazwold
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 22:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a pipe from the pump which goes into the bottom connector on the front vaccum solenoid to the top left centre of the engine and that controls the revs rising when you use ac. Question
Bazza :D

Mine is black and silver it is the best colour.
Just remember when you read my replies i know nuffin..............
albideli

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 22:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you're correct. the egr pipe should go to the block bolted to the side of the intercooler. Just slightly off topic, the screw in the pipe to stop the egr working doesn't always work as the valve could stick in the open postion or when carboned up will leak, best way is to remove it totally  Wink
nigel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 13:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies, all back on the right solenoids and working fine.
I may take your advis albideli and remove the screw, see how I go on the weekend.

Cheers
Nigel :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> EGR Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: