4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

JOINTSMOKER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rate the seller
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YOZA

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 18:45    Post subject: JOINTSMOKER Reply with quote

Thanks Rob for the seat belt assembly, pulled me out the mess, cheers. Wink
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 18:45    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

peterclare1976

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 19:38    Post subject: jointsmoker Reply with quote

.              jointsmoker has bin a close friend of mine for last 3 years and has on many occasions

bin on days and weekends away with me and my family. He will do anything for anybody

but he is no soft touch. plus he always under values parts lol. So take advantage.
.                                                                                                      

pete x Razz
skunkworks
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 13:18    Post subject: JointSmoker Reply with quote

Just got back from Robs (AKA Jointsmoker). Purchased a cupholder and gearstick/od arm - 30 quid!!!!!  :D  :D

What a top man, dead friendly, knowledgable - and loves Delica's. It shows n'all - you wanna check his motor out.  Exclamation  Exclamation  8-)

@Rob, It was nice meeting you mate, its good to have a Deli owner only a few miles away whos a member of this site.........and who has a whole raft of parts available for me to think about. If i need owt else pal (which I'm sure i will) i'm gonna be belling you fella.

Jointsmoker highly recommended - good prices, good chat, good lad.  Loads of bits too for other members.  :D  :D

Cheers Man

Matt
The designation "skunk works", or "skunkworks", is widely used in business, engineering, and technical fields to describe a group within an organization given a high degree of autonomy and unhampered by bureaucracy, tasked with working on advanced or secret projects.
jointsmoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 14:04    Post subject: parts Reply with quote

am only trying to help other Deli owners out m8t and yes a love my Deli lol it was a plasure meeting u to u got mynumber its always onm8t
ACE DELI
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Wherever our canal narrow boat takes us...at 3MPH max.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 19:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rob

Many thanks for the back axle, I changed the diff today and everything is okay.  Rob removed the axle and loaded it onto a pallet ready for the courier to collect it and it was delivered the next day. Thanks for your assistance, I would recommend Rob to anyone who wants any bits.

Cheers

David

PS I have the 2 halfshafts with  the bearings on them in my garage if anyone wants them.
hillbilly
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 23:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must agree with you,agreed a price with Rob for brake parts and he had sent them before I had sent the payment,very quick service.
Bill
skunkworks
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 13:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Rob, Thanks for the bleed valve - well helped me out there.

another top sale from JS.

Cheers Rob

Matt
The designation "skunk works", or "skunkworks", is widely used in business, engineering, and technical fields to describe a group within an organization given a high degree of autonomy and unhampered by bureaucracy, tasked with working on advanced or secret projects.
corasman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 15:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can only add what others say about Rob, when my aircon compressor went down he sent one next day delivery and said pay me when its on, what a truly trusting guy.....BUT while I was away on holiday my aircon started working again so didn't need to swap compressors,so I paid him(well I sent it - hope you got it Rob) and I now have a spare compressor should anyone need one.

Rob you are a True Gentleman.
Deker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:32    Post subject: Jointsmoker = Rob Reply with quote

Spoke via phone for parts, sounds a real genuine guy.

But his prices ----------------------------------

I may be giving a bigger donation than what he is asking for the bits I need.

Deker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rate the seller All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: