4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

economymotorspares&tyres

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vitesse6

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:08    Post subject: economymotorspares&tyres Reply with quote

when noone else (including Milners) could not get me any rear shocks ..these boys came upn trumps..very helpful and well worth a call if your stuck for a part !!!!! Razz
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:08    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

bigstu21up

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 17:41    Post subject: Re: economymotorspares&tyres Reply with quote

vitesse6 wrote:
when noone else (including Milners) could not get me any rear shocks ..these boys came upn trumps..very helpful and well worth a call if your stuck for a part !!!!! Razz

whats their number ? was it rear shockers for an L300? how much did they charge you, cheers stu
vitesse6

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 18:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes they were for an L300.....not sure of price give them a call and say Del told you to call :D
vitesse6

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 18:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry 07977783536
bigstu21up

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 18:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks del will give them a bell
bigstu21up

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 17:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

well after about 10 atempts to get through i got fed up, think it must have been reception problems or something like that and as i was getting some parts for my dad to service his boring little vauxhall i asked the chap with a silly grin i guess if he could get me some, as it is just a normal accessories type shop obviously there was no chance. of course said the chap and within two hours they had been delivered to his shop, thought i was in dream world within a mile of my house and this chap reckons he can get everything needed parts wise and realed off a list that he had up on his pc screen. think i am gonna be spending a lot of cash with him  Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: