4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

L 300 seatbelts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L300 Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trinitydave

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 20:37    Post subject: L 300 seatbelts Reply with quote

I have a 1991 L300 Delica Star Wagon with a bench seat and a fold up jump seat in the second row of seats. The seat belts are missing apart from the plate ends for facing forwards and backwards. There are no buckles for either forwards or backwards. I have the handbook but the pictures are not very helpful in showing where and how the buckles actually fit. :?
Can anyone advise me where and how the buckles fit

Do I need these belts for an M.O.T.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 20:37    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

jo0lz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 20:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave
I have the same seat layout by the sound of things
When I have the digi camera from work next week I 'll take some shots and post or email them so you can see how the layout works
Not sure about the situation with MOT?!?!?!
Jo0lz
trinitydave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 10:56    Post subject: seat belts L300 Reply with quote

Joolz Thanks for the reply I was giving up hope. It would be very helpful if you could send some pictures. :D
As regards the M.O.T. if you have the seats facing backwards you don't need the belts to pass and the jumpseat does not require a belt at all. Obviously for safety's sake I would like to fit them.
Thanks again Smile
jo0lz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 23:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave
I have PM'd you...but just in case you don't retrieve the PM I thought I'd also post......
if you send me your email address I can give/send you details of access to my Photobox album on-line that shows the pix I took of my bench seat's belts
ALL the belts, apart from one interia reel type fixed to the side of the van, between the two windows, are fixed to the metal framework that supports the seat itself. This includes another interia reel belt to the front drivers side of the bench seat's base frame.
If anyone else wants access to these photos just PM me yer email address
Ta
jo0lz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L300 Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: